Saturday, November 3, 2012

Deck of the Day: Drogi Tarot

OK, so the full name is Swietlistej Drogi, but I can't say or spell that. :P

Its a wonderful deck that I got from a dear friend. And its a trimmed copy, which is even better.

Its a dark and beautiful deck. Shuffles nicely too. Not too slippery and is goodly flexible.

So I shuffled and ask what do I need to know? (thinking about the deck I'm planning to buy, and the tab open and cart I'm filling with jewelry)

I pull 9 of Wands, which in this deck depicts a person, rail thin, lying on a bed. A person stands at his side, touching hand and head. Giving comfort at his passing. There is a fire to one side and hovering above and behind the comforter, and angel has its hands outstretched. And energy emanates from them. Easing pain? Taking the Life?

Looks like a big No Shopping day for me.

So I ask, when would it be ok? Seven of Wands

A woman stands, Arms upraised and flames sprout from her palms. There are seven candles burning all around her.

In 7 days it will be ok to spend.

And the deck is well mixed, so I am trusting the reading. Being able to listen, is another issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment