Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25 - Wednesday

As, my plan is to read on my days off, I grabbed my deck first thing when I got up. Had lots of fun last night at Aeclectic. Finally joined in on the "Use Your Powers For Good Thread". Trying to figure out what someone - rhombchick - has hidden and where. Think I was too sleepy to nail it, but she said I was kinda close with some of the things I'd seen. Good enough for me,for a first attempt. I'll be back for another try later.

So, for today's reading, I asked: What do I need to do, to best help my son?

10 of Pentacles - Reversed; 2 of Wands; 2 of Chalices (no positions)

I need to focus more on him - less on material things. Stop being such a spendy person because him and his needs are more important. I see the lady-fox as me - not even looking at him - and I can almost hear him, saying "bored! bored! bored!" as he often does.

I need to think hard - as Froggie here is doing. Base my decisions on logic and not emotions.

Was seeing this card last night! :P
This is something that D and I must work on together. This isn't just for me to decide. Love with get us thru. And still the caduceus stands out at me. We need to find the best medicine for him - but the lion looks like a heart.
Love is the best medicine?...

Anything else jump out at you? Something obvious I am missing?

3 comments:

  1. I think your 2 Chalices comments say it all. There is no greater legacy to leave children than the memory of love and time spent with them.
    Froggie looks as though he has eyes shut....not seeing that he holds the answer in his hands already.Decisions made with the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job. Well Done!
    Onyx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree great Job well done!

    It makes me also check myself about my 3 boys and the time and attention they need from me.

    ReplyDelete