Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Tarot of the Magical Forest

I am committed to exploring this deck and getting in tune with it. It thus far reads well, if only I trust my intuition.

I "think" I know the standard RW meanings enough to read this deck intuitively, but I have been away long enough that I don't trust what I see.

Practice, reading and time, I'm sure, will go a long way to chipping away my self-doubt. I haven't read for anyone in over 20 years, so part of my doubt may stem from the whole - maybe I've just been kidding myself type doubts.

Not sure that made any sense. Never blogged before either. :P

Anywho, weekly readings at the least. Several times a week is more my goal.

Let the games begin!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the group. I have the Tarot of the Magical Forest but yet to read with it.

    Thanks for joining the group and can't wait to see your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the PDR! I've read through your posts. Looks like you have a good working relationship with this deck :) x

    ReplyDelete