Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 9 - Thursday

Just a few questions as I turned over cards:

What do I need to know most?

3 of Pentacles (Reversed)
Things will be getting difficult for me at work. I am feeling it already.

What is the obstacle?

Justice (Reversed)
I am feeling awful about not telling anyone that I am leaving yet. I sit there and we discuss things we plan to do in a few months time, yet I say nothing. I may not be there when they happen. I am Injustice. She deserves to know, yet I am silent.

What can I do about it?

The Tower
This is what I expect when I do come forward with my truths, and give notice.
When I turned this card over, I actually laughed. My brain said "Ride the Lightning!"

Keep feeling they are telling me, do what ya gotta do. Get on with it.

I'm almost there. I just need to hear back about the budget - need to know when they can start me full time. Will it be weeks or months?

How will I be after the changes?

Queen of Pentacles
I will be stable, secure and able to provide for my family.

This makes me feel better. I just have to get past the ugliness.

1 comment: