Friday, April 17, 2009

April 16 - Thursday

Its been a long time since I've handled this deck. It was nice to find the time again.

I asked:
What do I need to know about tomorrow?
1. The Day
2. The Challenge
3. Advice

1. King of Chalices
The king sits on his throne, alone, floating on the sea. Very emotional day coming. I will feel overwhelmed and isolated.

2. 7 of Chalices

Perhaps I will be distracted - dreaming about my options. My choice has been made, but I have not acted on it yet.

3. 2 of Swords

So hard to read this card sometimes. Does it show what I should do? or the folly in not acting?

I am at a standstill and have been. Does this card advise me to keep the balance? Or tell me to take off the blindfold, stand up and put one sword down?

I keep asking - when? when? when?
So far they aren't saying NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment