Friday, October 19, 2012

Tarot: The Return

Its been a mighty long time since I posted here. Trying to get back into playing with my decks doing a deck a day - chosen by random.org. Gotta love random number generators. With 288 decks, its impossible to choose on my own.

Today a new to me deck was chosen.  Etteilla Tarotcard, is a Korean deck. Love the images. Could have done without the sticky cardstock. Still, it wants to shuffle nicely, so the stickiness doesn't prevent it being usable.

The cards are numbered 1 through 78 with keywords for upright and reversed meanings.

I was wondering about a work situation. My card of the day:

25 Reversed: Bad News

I'm a bad one for reading books, but in this case its not my fault. Its not in English.

So I guess I will have to learn to deal. Bad news is not what I wanted.

1 comment:

  1. Funny enough. There was an impromptu meeting at work. We are overbudget - so no more help is forthcoming.

    At the end of the day, discovered one of my dogs is ill. Praying for Kennel Cough, cause the alternative is life ending.

    And I stupidly ran with a dog - she tripped me and I fell. I'm so jakked up! Left arm ripped to shreds and swollen. Road rash on my abdodmen and bruising on my left thigh.

    Card should say Bad Day.

    ReplyDelete