Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Deck of the Day: LS Enchanted

A.K.A. Tarot of the Hidden Folk

This is part of my trimmed LS deck collection. I like it so much better without borders or titles. I have done this with many of my LS decks, but not all. there are some I like just fine as they are.

Some I wish I had dupes, so I could have one with titles and one without.

The Trimmed Enchanted feels freer for me. I say what I see and do not feel limited by suit or number. It is truly liberating for me and often the image offers a message wholly different to the stale suit meanings.

These made-mini decks are fun to use. they shuffle well and all around feel good in hand.

Today I asked:
What do I need to know?

The symbols were of 10 Swords, but what I saw was a gnome gentleman standing, mouth open, hand raised. He seemed to be giving a speech.

I drew this card while on my way to a staff meeting at work. Following the meeting was a training workshop for our volunteers.

Seemed a fitting card to represent my day.

What must I accomplish today?

A man was standing hunched over the sack he was packing. Symbols were 8 of coins.

When I drew this I was drawn to that bag. What was he packing/gathering? Seemed to be coins, but there were other things in there. That didn't feel right. It wasn't about the things themselves. Was I assessing what I had? That wasn't quite it either. I left it to simmer.

By afternoon, I found myself driving from one job to the other, with a bag of supplies that were needed at the destination.

Sometimes its as simple as that.

No need to over-think it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment