Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Deck of the Day: Ancestral Path Tarot

As morning just feels like a time for me to read, and the deck chosen this morning was one I could get at without undo rummaging, I get to share a part of my morning with the lovely Ancestral Path Tarot.

It was given to me by a dear friend, in the gorgeous bag that she made for it/me.

I love how the cat's eye beads shimmer in the low light of the laptop. All here are sleeping, but me. Its a quiet and personal time. A perfect time for self reflection.

the deck is in lovely condition - which sadly, shows that its not used often enough. Wonderfully sturdy cardstock. Strong vigorous shuffling is possible and feels divine.

What do I need to know today? Five of Staves

The image shows three people seated around a rug/blanket. One sits, eyes lowered, another is in full bow before the ?Pharaoh that approaches them. A third is looking at something in his/her hand. A mirror?

They are stationed in the walkway between two rows of statues that lead to a doorway. Entrance to the Pharaoh's palace perhaps.

My message?
Be humble. Know that your means are less than those before you. (perhaps I should have skipped that jewelry order last night) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment