Sunday, October 21, 2012

Deck of the Day: Le Grand Tarot Universel

Sample Cards

I've always liked this deck. Like many, I am never sure why I don't use them more.

It shuffles nicely. Silky smooth finish. The cards slide over each other. Lovely.

The colors are bright and happy. I think of this as my Hippy Marseille.

- What do I need to know, Today?: II D'Epee

Today, I see this card as keeping in balance, being at rest, rather than the typical RWS stalemate, frozen in stress type feeling.

Yes, I have a lot to think about, organize and do, but I shoudn't let myself be overwhelmed by it all.

- What should I accomplish?: Le Pape

I should do what needs to be done. Don't slack and fall into the "oh, but I don't Want to!" whining type behavior.

I should "be good".

- What should I avoid?: Ace D'Epee

There is enough on my plate. I shouldn't be trying to contemplate new tasks or add to what I've already got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment