Saturday, October 20, 2012

Deck of the Day: Dame Fortune's Wheel

I'd not used Dame Fortune before. It still has the new deck smell and the cards are stiff. I thought them stiffer than other Lo Scarabeo cardstock, but it felt better after a short time of shuffling. Shuffles nicely for me, as do all LS decks.

I like the backs, simple and bright. The images also seem quite nice. Bold bright, almost too large for the cards to contain them.

But they are not speaking to me. Maybe I've been away from Marseille decks for too long, but i'm just not seeing anything.

What kind of day will I have?
5 of Batons.

The Batons are set up to look like a crossroads to me. Perhaps there is a choice to be made. A decision on what direction I will take. Beneath the crossroads are many crowns.

Which choice will lead me to Triumph?

OK. Maybe they do speak to me. :)

You can see card samples here:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/dame-fortunes-wheel/

No comments:

Post a Comment