Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Deck of the Day: Tarot of the Holy Light

This is a beautiful deck. Gorgeous textured cardstock. It feels wonderful to shuffle. The imagery is stunning and detailed. Many things to work from. Rich in meaning and symbolism.

And way over my head. I like ot shuffle them. Then when I start flipping cards over I kinda go blank. I can look and look, but rather than find meaning I end up in a state of confusion.

Even cards that I know well, I end up just staring, wondering, what the heck this that or the other thing is doing on this card.

I know part of this might be doing evening readings when I am tired and numb from my day, but with this deck, its not all thats going on.

So, Gorgeous deck. Truly lovely. Truly beyond me.

Maybe thats ok? Maybe its a deck for looking at, for looking when you know no understanding will come.

Tarot of the Holy Light

No comments:

Post a Comment